Install Peacock TV – Today, we will discuss about installation process of Peacock TV on FireStick step by step. The steps provided below in this post will work on FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV Cube.
Peacock TV is a USA over-the-top streaming service a operated by NBCUniversal. With Peacock, you can stream hundreds of hit movies, iconic TV shows, current NBC hits, and Peacock Channels 24/7. You can also enjoy on demand movies and shows.
Peacock TV is NBCUniversal’s new streaming service. It’s is one of the best options to watch your favorite content on FireStick and other devices.
Peacock TV is a great streaming service in USA. You can verify it with the no of subscribers, Peacock TV has more than 25 million subscribers. Before, we have also listed it on Best Apps for FireStick.
Sign up Process for Peacock TV
Before you access Peacock TV on FireStick or nay other device, you must need to subscribe. To start signup process first of all open official website of Peacock TV Click Here.
Currently 3 plans available to subscribe on official website:
- Free of Cost
- Peacock Premium: $4.99 per month
- Peacock Premium Plus: $9.99 per month
I personally use ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secured VPN in Internet World. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire Tv Stick. You Can get 3-months free and save upto 50% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with This Service, you can Get refund.
Both paid plans offer a 7-Day Free Trial to new customers.
Note: If you are already subscribing Xfinity or Cox, you can access Peacock Premium without pay any extra penny.
To Check what’s included in Paid plan, click on the option Show plan details
Once you select your favorite plan, on next page, you need to create a new with essential information such as your email address and a password.
After that, you will get a confirmation email from Peacock on provided email address. You will need to verify your email id.
Now you have successfully subscribed peacock tv. Let’s start installation process.
Install Peacock App on FireStick
You have 2 options to install Peacock TV app with – 1. Directly from the Amazon App Store 2. With the help of downloader app. First of all we will show a demo to install peacock tv through Amazon store
Method 1: Install PeacockTV on FireStick from Amazon Store
Follow the steps below to get Peacock TV on FireStick from the Amazon Store.
- Start your firestick, From your Firestick home screen, go to Find > Search shown in Pic
- Now, search for Peacock TV with the help of virtual keyboard or voice command & Select Peacock TVfrom the suggestion list.
- Now Choose Peacock TV under Apps and Games.
- After that, Click on Download or Get
- Wait for the download and installation process to finish
- Now You have successfully installed Peacock TV. Click on open and start streaming.
Method 2: Install Peacock TV on FireStick with downloader
If you’re unable to access Peacock TV via Amazon Store in your region, you can install it using the steps I have provided below.
- Install the Downloader app
- Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
- Sideload Peacock TV on FireStick
Install the Downloader App
We use downloader app to sideload apps on Amazon FireStick. Follow the steps below:
- Open Amazon Fire TV Stick. Older version of firestick will have some difference in layout.
- Select Find option in the middle of menu Click on Search Box. In older version search option in the top left corner of your TV.
- On this Search Box, type the Downloader App Name. Now Select Downloader in the search suggestions.
- Click the Downloader icon on the next screen
- Choose Download option appears in next window
- Now Wait for download and then install.
- Now, come back to the FireStick home screen and click Settings on the menu bar in the far right
- Click My Fire TV
- On the following window click Developer Options
- Now, go ahead and click Install Unknown Apps
- Choose Downloader and turn it ON
Your FireSticks has now ready to install any third-party app.
Install Sideload Peacock TV on FireStick
Follow the steps below to install Peacock TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick:
1. Press & Hold down the Home key on your FireStick remote. After that Click on Apps available on this popup.
2. Here open the Downloader app
3. If you are first time on downloader app, you will get some prompts. Dismiss all prompt, Select the URL text box with your remote and click it
4. Enter the following URL on text box and click Go:
5. Now, wait for downloading process over, this takes a minute or two.
6. Now after download Install window prompt, click INSTALL in the bottom right corner.
7. Wait for the Peacock TV to install on FireStick.
8. Click DONE when It’s Install completed. Now we go back to the Downloader app and delete the Peacock TV APK, there is no use of apk file
9. Click Delete on this window
10. Click Delete again when prompted
Great! You have successfully installed Peacock TV on FireStick.
Watch Peacock TV on FireStick
Follow the steps below to access the app on your Firestick:
Click the button with the 3 dots available on the right, in the middle bar on the FireStick home screen
View to select the Peacock TV icon at the bottom. Click on the icon to open the app
If you want to access the app through the home screen, click the 3-line button.
Click Move on the popup in the right and drag and drop the Peacock TV icon in the first row.
Wait for the Peacock TV app to open
Now you need to Sign In with the help of email id & password which is provided at the subscription time (if you haven’t signed up yet, the steps are provided above)
If you wish to sign in with the help of your phone, click Activate on Your Phone button at the bottom
On any web browser of your choice on a computer or mobile, go to peacocktv.com/tv
Enter the code provided on your FireStick window
This is the home screen of the Peacock TV app for FireStick. Here You can see multiple categories on the top.
Update Peacock App on FireStick
If you have successfully installed Peacock TV from the App Store, it will update automatic. For that you need to Automatic Updates option is turned on in FireStick. Go to FireStick Settings > Applications > Appstore > Automatic Updates to turn it ON.
If you have installed Peacock TV with the help of method 2, you get an error on the app, and it asks for an update, follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the Peacock TV APK.
2. Follow the installation steps again given above (method 2).
3. Great, your Peacock app is now updated.
For more Entertainment Apps Access Below Article