Install Exodus Redux and Exodus V8 Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android : here We will guide detailed and simple How to process to install Exodus Redux and Exodus v8 Kodi Addons on Firestick Android. these can be Installed on Amazon FireStick / Fire TV/ Fire TV Cube, Android & iOS Mobile Devices, Windows & Mac Computers, Android TV & Boxes.
Exodus Redux & Exodus V8 Kodi Addon
Here You can Learn how to get Exodus Redux and Exodus V8 on Kodi 19 Matrix, 18 Leia, or 17 Krypton with the following Latest advanced information and a quick Detailed step-by-step guide. in Kodi Addon latest repositories are used for the most recent version of Exodus v8 and Redux.
Exodus Redux and Exodus V8 are two Different but Similar Kodi addons. Exodus Redux is a newer Kodi addon for access of Latest movies and shows. Exodus is the most popular add-ons for Kodi media players. it’s categories consist of Most Popular, Most Voted, Box Office, Oscar Winners, In Theaters, and New Movies. it’s offers free, unlimited access to movies and TV shows, filtering options, and Many other helpful Great features.
Jailbreak FireStick Guide [New Tricks]
You can choose movies and television shows based on the following Genres; Action, Adventure, Animation, Anime, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, Sport, Thriller, War, and Western.
In this Post, Kodi Firestick Tricks will cover the How to Do install process of both Redux and V8. So let’s check Below How to Guide.
How to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi
here in this Section there are 3 steps that will help install the Exodus Redux addon on Kodi in Simple Ways.
Step 1: Allow Unknown Sources on Kodi
Exodus Redux add-on isn’t available in the official Kodi repository, which makes installing it a bit more complicated. it is called a third-party addon so You Need to switched on Unknown Sources within Kodi.
1. Go the Settings option on Kodi home-screen (top-left).
2. Now Open to System Settings on the screen.
3. Then Select/highlight Add-ons in left sidebar. Please navigate to the right of the same window and enable Unknown Sources.
4. Now Click Yes on warning Pop Up message. Neglect the warning. Done.
Step 2: Install Exodus Redux on Repository
1. Juse Open home-screen and then Go to Settings again (as Previous Step 1)
2. Now in the Settings, Open File manager. In Kodi 18, Check File Manager folder in the top.
3. Now Go to Add source
4. Then Click “<None>.”
5. Now Enter this URL: “https://i-a-c.github.io” and Then press “OK.”
6. Choose the media source. Like Below using “Exodus Redux.”
7. Now Go to the Kodi home-screen one more time and click Add-ons.
8. Now Select the open box icon at the top-left as shown in Below image.
9. Choose “Install from zip file” and select “Exodus Redux” or a different name (used In Step 6).
10. Now Press the zip file and wait until you see a notification that the repository has been installed.
Congrats! you have successfully installed the Exodus Redux repository on KOID, let’s Go to Next Step.
Step 3: Install Exodus Redux on Kodi Addon
1. Stay in the same menu and click Install from repository.
2. Then Select “Exodus Redux Repo.”
3. Now Choose “Video add-ons.”
4. Then Select “Exodus Redux.”
5. Then Select “Install.” Depending on the Kodi version you’re running, you might see a preview of all files that will be installed. Now Press “OK.”
6. Just Wait for few seconds until you get a notification the add-on has been installed.
Now You have successfully installed Exodus Redux Kodi Addon.
7. Go Back & Launch Exodus Redux Kodi Addon … Enjoy.
Before you start streaming Anything with Exodus Redux on Kodi. streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal troubles.
Kodi users are strongly advised to connect a Best VPN while streaming Any Content. When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities.
So, before you start streaming, here’s Some Steps to get VPN protection in 3 simple ways.
Step 1: First of all Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE.
Step 2: Now Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
Step 3: Then Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon Using Git Browser
For Git Browser Installation Exodus Redux Kodi Addon, follow the Some Below steps.
1. Go to the Kodi home-screen
2. Now Open Add-ons from the menu on the left
3. Then Click Program add-ons and open Indigo Kodi addon.
4. Now open Addon installer.
5. Click Git Browser.
6. Get rid of the following prompt (if it appears) by Go back key or esc key, or OK button.
7. Then Click on Search by GitHub Username
8. Click New Search & Then Enter the username I-A-C
9. Then Click OK.
10. Now Click on the zip file repository.exodusredux-0.0.2.zip
11. Click on Install
12. Now When the Exodus Redux repository is installed, Then click Continue.
13. Back to the Kodi home-screen and Now click Add-ons on the left .
14. Now Click open-box icon or package installer icon on the top-left Bar.
15. Then Click Install from repository
16. Now Click on Exodus Redux Repo
17. Then Open Video add-ons
18. Now for Open Click one the Exodus Redux addon
19. Now Click on the Install Button.
20. Please Wait for the Kodi Exodus Redux addon Installation Complete Notification in Top right corner.
21. Done. Now You are Successfully Installed.
Check here : Best FREE Movie Streaming Sites
How to Open Exodus Redux Addon on Kodi
First of all open the from the Add-ons >>> Video add-ons section (navigated from the Kodi Main Home-screen)
Check main window as shown in below image.
there are some categories like Movies and TV Shows. All you need to do Just Choose Some categories and find your favorite movies and shows to play.
Just open the Any category and then navigate to the content you want to watch on Kodi.
Exodus Redux Kodi Addon Features
Here are some of its features:
- in this best scrapers collectively called Open Scrapers
- Its scrapers have consistently fetched high-quality Content streams.
- Huge content library. You can Find Any Movie, Sports Content in this.
- Fast Updates in Content Library.
- It is Completely free to users.
Read About: Free Sports Streaming Sites
How to Install Exodus V8 Kodi Addon
if you are installing a third-party Kodi Addon First time on Kodi, then you must turn it ON in order to download and install Kodi Add-ons that are not coming from official Kodi developers. You can do via Below Steps:
- Kodi Leia: Settings >> System >> Add-ons >> Unknown Sources
- Kodi Krypton: Settings >> System settings >> Add-ons >> Unknown Sources
I personally use ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secured VPN in Internet World. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire Tv Stick. You Can get 3-months free and save upto 50% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with This Service, you can Get refund.
Just Click HERE for get 3-months free and save 49% on ExpressVPN
Let’s Follow the Below Steps
Step 1: Firstly Launch Kodi on your Fire TV Stick or on PC. Amazon FireStick users can navigate to Kodi app via Settings > Applications >> Manage Installed Applications >> Kodi.
Step 2: Click on Settings gear icon on top-left of your screen.
Step 3: Now Open “File Manager” and Click on “Add Source”.
Step 4: Now Replace “None” with this URL – http://lazykodi.com
You can type Punu or any other name
Step 5: Return Back to Kodi Home Screen. then Click on “Add-ons” on the left sidebar and open “Package Installer” on the top-left of your screen.
Step 6: Now Open “Install from Zip File” and click On “PUNU” (any other name you chose in 4th Step)
Step 7: Then Click On “Zips” to install the Kodi Bae repository for Exodus.
Step 8: Then Click on “KodiBae.zip”
Step 9: Now Wait for the success Pop up notification on top-right corner. after this you can go to the next step.
Step 10: Then select “Kodi Bae Repository”.
Step 11 . Now Click Video add-ons
Step 12. Here you can see list of Kodi Add-ons on your screen. Now Find and open “Exodus.”
Step 13. Now click “Install.
Step 14. Then You will receive a message “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
Step 15. For Successfully Installation of Exodus then message Comes in Top Left Corner … Now You can Enjoy Exodus on Kodi!
Special Note : If you got the Indigo Dependency Error, then you must install the TVAddons.co Repository.
Indigo Dependency Error for Exodus V8
Step 1 . Open “Add-on repository”
Step 2. Now Click on “TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository”.
Step 3: Then Click “Install”
How to Use Exodus Kodi Addon (Guide)
after installed Exodus on Kodi Krypton for your System (android/Windows / Mac) or FireStick, Then Just Open the homepage of Kodi. Then click on “Add-ons” on the left sidebar then Open “Video Add-ons.” Now You can see “Exodus” listed on the right side. Click to open the Exodus Addon.
here you can get different sections of the Addon. You can see the following Genres: Action, Anime, Adventure, Animation, Anime, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Science Fiction, Sport, Thriller, War, etc. on this list.
How to Update Exodus for Kodi
there are Many Kodi users are already using Exodus as their favorite Kodi addon. but some users wants to update it to get free Movies and TV Shows:
Step 1. Just Open the Kodi home Screen and Click “Add-ons“, present in the left sidebar menu.
Step 2. Now Select “Video Add-ons” and right-click on Exodus and click on Information
Step 3. Then select “Update” Exodus, and if there is any update on the addon it will be updated.
How to Update Exodus on FireStick TV
Here we bring All Latest procedure to update Exodus Kodi add-on on Fire Stick in very easy.
Step 1. First Go to Kodi Main Menu
Step 2. Then Click on Add-ons
Step 3. Now Click on Video Add-ons
Step 4. Find Scroll down the list and right-click on Exodus
Step 5. Now Click Information
Step 6. From here, choose Update (Manual) option.
What to Do if Exodus Not Working/ Streaming?
The new version Exodus v8.2.0 will be able to fix the streaming issues. However, if you still have issues, Exodus v8.2.0 should fix the streaming issues. However, if you continue to experience issues, check below details.
this can be happen because of some network-related issues with your device, some components in your network or system might be blocking Exodus. The you are trying to load Videos Content might not be available anymore. Some security, firmware, or network issues.
if You Want to fix the Exodus Kodi problems that are mainly related to no stream available for Sports/movies / TV shows. Please Install Using Via above Steps. If you are using the older Exodus Addon that was available through TVAddons, it won’t stream due to the shut down of TVAddons.
If you are still facing any Bugs after reinstalling the new Exodus Addon. then Please Reinstall This Exodus. if You have any Query then Ask us in Comment Box.
FAQs about Exodus Kodi Addon
streaming copyrighted or licensed content for free is illegal. Exodus is legal for you as long as you are streaming content available in the public domain. if You use Some Copyrighted Content For that, you can use a VPN as outlined on this page so that you can use Kodi addons anonymously.
Exodus and Exodus Redux addons are the on-demand Kodi addons for Streaming Entertainment Content Like Movies and television shows based on the following Genres; Action, Adventure, Animation, Anime, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, Sport, Thriller, War, and Western.
KODI addon is defined as a collection of packages that add some features and functions not normally included with Kodi. These addons are always developed by the people on Team Kodi and third-parties.
Kodi Repositories is also called Repo’s, are containers for Addons, which are basically apps for Kodi.
Kodi Build are the preconfigured setups for Kodi so that you no need to install the individual add-ons. Within a single build, you can find lots of many popular addons.
Go to Add-ons from the Kodi main menu.
Looking into My Add-ons then the Video Add-ons directory.
Then Select the Exodus addon and click it.
Now Click on the Uninstall button.
Check Some other Posts on this site
Mobdro Alternatives for FireStick
Watch CrackStreams on FireStick